marzo 29, 2012

Joseph chris Marcus; josephchrismarcus@yahoo.com

ImagenImagenImagen

http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=211889

jandjmarcus
- 47 y/o male
- New York, USA
- English, Polish, English
- Business Contractor
- Have 1 children

Description:
I AM THE VERY BEST AND INDEPENDENT MAN THAT HAVE THE FEAR OF GOD.WHO KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS IN LIFE AND RELATIONSHIP. A GOOD MAN IS WHAT I AM. WON'T SETTLE FOR LESS THAN WHAT I CAN DO FOR MYSELF. YOU CAN'T BUY IN A STORE WHAT THIS MAN HAS TO OFFER. THE STRENGTH I HAVE THE POWER I HAVE THE LOYALTY I HAVE THE MOTIVATION I HAVE IS PRICELESS. A JEWEL A DIAMOND IN THE RUFF IS WHAT I AM. I CAN BE CLASSY AND I CAN LET MY HAIR DOWN. EVERY WOMAN'S DREAM SO DON'T I PASS IT BY WITH GAMES. TRICKS ARE FOR KIDS SILLY RABBIT.LIFE IS WAY TO SHORT FOR ALL THE DRAMA.

Ideal match description:
Gods fearing and loveing
.....................................................................

Received: from [41.138.165.245] nigeria
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 15:01:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joseph chris Marcus josephchrismarcus@yahoo.com

Henrietta Cute ,

I am glad that you replied so fast. It is great and nice that you understand my heart dreams .
I am new to the site and I am here to browse and see what's good. A little about me. I am a 47 year old male that enjoys life. Age is nothing but a number all that matters is feelings and love. I put God first in everything I do, but I love to have a good time. I enjoy R & B, Jazz and a little of all type of music. I love shopping, going out to dinner, concerts, traveling. I am going to live my life to the fullest.

Wishing to let you know that i arrived to England safely .Please i want you to know that i am interesting in knowing you as i will love us to be more than just a friend. I am into this Social Site to find a someone that will make my dreams come through. Someone i will love with all my heart and he will love me as well.
I am overwhelmed with your picture and your profile all seems to be my dreams.
Please i will love to know why you are in this Social Site?.
Are you marred ?
Do you work ?What is the nature of your job and few things you can tell me about yourself.
I will tell you more about my self in my next email .
You can call me with my cell phone number

+44-703-592-0141 >>>>this telephone number is not placed in england, it is one of the called redirecting numbers, very used by scammers for simulating they are in england, but they are not really.

.You can ask your phone network provider to help you in calling me.
Thanks

Joseph Marcus


Joseph chris
Marcus josephchrismarcus@yahoo.com

Hello,
I really want someone in my life like you and hoping with all my heart you are real. I read you emails everyday and my heart was happy. I want and need someone who will want to share her life with me and love being with me forever. Life is short and I am not playing games as I know you are not either.
I want to be spoiled to candles.. Roses and everything a good woman wants to give her love or her man in her life. Because what got them together will be continued through there life. Love is something that grows in time everyday is a new days to start loving again and again. I have dreamed of what I wanted in a woman.. a good woman. Someone who knows what they have in me and treasure that each day.. as I would her.
I cannot wait till i meet you face to face to prove my love to you wish will be very soon...
Ur Joseph

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario