julio 27, 2012

frankjohn495@yahoo.com

on free ok date:


alphonsius 
- 45 y/o man
- from Wichita Falls, Texas, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a woman from 40 to 50 y/o

Ethnicity African American
Religion Christian
Marital status Divorced
Education MA/MS/MBA
Occupation Medical/Healthcare
*************************

wow.what a sweet and stunning profile u are stunning around what makes a true love ?love joy and happiness am new to this site and for a truth speaking am here to seek for my own type i have so long all day long seeking for a true love the woman of my life but i found none. entering inside your profile makes me interested in u .u may be my heart desire by showing your loving passion believe me i love your profile let try each other may be we can match together u can fulfilled Ur dream and i may give my testimony through u . and if u are still searching u can reach me at my email address frankjohn495@yahoo.com. u can also add me on yahoo messenger frankjohn495@yahoo.com. in case u are not online u can send me your mobile phone numbers so that i can call u
hope to hear from u soon
****************

my dear nice meeting u, i have a pic OK, send me Ur email
*****************

u will also send me urs
********************

did u have yahoo mes sager
***************************************************************

Image

Image

the pictures are taken off from a poland man name's facet1 on cam4

Received: from [41.203.64.134] 
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 04:19:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: John Frank <frankjohn495@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 41.203.64.134
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

send me urs

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario