julio 25, 2012

jamesirastorza@yahoo.fr

Image

Image

the man in the picture is General Elrick James Martial Irastorza is a French general, presently retired since 2011 

on free ok date:

elrickjames 
- 61 y/o man
- from Laval, Mayenne, France
- French, English, English
- seeking a woman from 56 to 66 y/o

Description:
Je suis, le général Elrick Irastorza James Martial né en 29 Septembre 1950 à Maillezais maintenant je suis le général français, est actuellement chef d'état-major de l'armée française. I a servi une carrière dans l'infanterie parachutiste marine, notamment dans les opérations outre-mer. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elrick_Irastorza


Ideal match description:
Je cherche une femme qui peut vivre avec moi pour toujours
******************************************

Hello Dearest

I am General Elrick James Martial Irastorza, I was born 29 September 1950 in Maillezais, I am a French general, presently Chief of Staff of the French Army. I has served as a career in marine paratrooper infantry.

After looking at your profile I choose to mail you to explain my filling, I will like us to be a friend which will lead us to benefit many things feature. see my page to understand where I come from =http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elrick_Irastorza

I will like you to add me so that we can chat or email me with your pictures so that we proceed.

I will be happy to hear from you soon, my email or add me (jamesirastorza@yahoo.fr)
Have a nice day,
YOURS IN LOVE,

Elrick James Martial Irastorza
*****************************************

on tagged:

James E
Member Since:July 6, 2012 
Gender:Male 
Location:Adjuntas, PR 
Age:61
************************************************************************************************************************

Image

Image

Image

Image



Image

Image

Received: from [41.218.253.222] 
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 12:07:28 +0100 (BST)
From: James Irastorza <jamesirastorza@yahoo.fr>

Originating IP: 41.218.253.222
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

My Love

I am sending this documents to you, pls go through it, I will like you to buy a house for me, or you can build it, I told you send me more photo of yours.

I am moving with 25 Soldiers so if I come to your country to meet you I need a house of mine were I will spend my days and also make sure that you get the house in a place where you have a enough Security.
Tell me from which Family do you come from?
Do you have a website page ?
Send me all the details about you so that we can know more about our self.

I told you I have a Son, his name is Frank
I will like you to call him because now I can not communicate with him due to I am on duty.

I promise you that I will not have any other woman accept you, but you have to promise me that you will be a good wife and work with me ?

If you have a question your free to ask me 
Yours Inlove

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario