julio 23, 2012

kevinlovda@yahoo.com

Image

the man in the picture is rick from focus hawaii

on free ok date:

kevinlovda 
- 43 y/o man
- from El Paso, Texas, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a woman from 38 to 48 y/o

Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Catholic
Marital status Single
Education BA/BS (4 years college)
Occupation Engineering/Architecture
Income $10,000/year and less
Smoker No
Drinker Very often

Description:
Oh in my last date . I so like my wife so much . But that what i can say for now .. For now am looking for serious someone who can be with me for who i am


Ideal match description:
I would love to meet someone who can be honest with me .she is one of those actors who started from the bottom and worked his way up to the top. He brings a great sincerity to most of his roles. She is also a great supporter of this country and its troops. But besides famous people, I would like to meet anyone with a heart! Metaphorically speaking of course...LOL
****************

How are you? Its good to know you. Knowing each other might be the beginning of sweet relationship that will last forever if I guess right. Well you can go through my profile but if you really like my profile you can write me back
kevin
***********
I just sent you an email through private email address . Write me back, do you have yahoo email or msn ? Nice too meet you once again hope too hear from you back 
Kevin

yahoo avatar
Image
*******************************************************************************

Received: from [41.155.6.61] 
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 07:22:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kevin Brandon <kevinlovda@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 41.155.6.61
Originating ISP: Dial Pool Subnet For Lagos Subscribers
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Hello HH,

Well I was born in euless, Texas at 505 e. alexander ln. apt .26, am 43th years on April...LOL . My name is Kevin Brandon, I am thrilled to be moving on with my life. I am smat man , and in the future I want to be a great someone. In the mean time I am looking for someone who can be my wife. I have been fortunate to look at life in a better way! A couple of years ago, my life changed, but for the better, because I am stronger and happier for it! I am a go getter, and I will not stop working hard for the things I want out of life, because it is not in me to quit, no matter how difficult. My Profession Building Engineer. HH hope too hear from you soon 

Kevin Brandon

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario