junio 13, 2012

michaelbadmus1965@yahoo.com


Image

Image

on free ok date:

Michael65 
- 47 y/o man
- from New York City, New York, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a woman from 42 to 52 y/o

Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Catholic
Marital status Widow

Description:
I am honest, loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun, with a compassionate and generous nature. Some time I have a wild adventurous side of me, I definitely have morals and integrity but some time its guide my behavior in some ways or another I don't play games with a person heart or their feelings.


Ideal match description:
I am looking for a WOMAN, comfortable enough with herself to express the passionate side of her soul. A woman that can give me Soft Kisses and Sensual Touches,I am looking for someone good looking, smart with a great sense of humor and knows the meaning of "relationship", I love to joke but am serious when need be. I'd love to meet someone to enhance my life but not take away my independence.
*****************

2012-05-29 18:29:39

Hello pretty,
How are you doing....Am Michael Badmus by name...I live in new york...And i am 47years old..I am a widower and i got a 7 years old Daughter..I was on this site then i saw your pretty pics..I really felt for it and i will like to talk with you...Am a man of good conduct and posses great sence of humour. There is nothing so unique been lonely because life without a soulmate is like a house without a roof.I will like to know more about you by chatting with you because i believe that you must be a lady of a nice callibre and am not writting to you for a date but a serious relationship which i believe that time will tell and with a frequent communication on here because i also believe that constant communication is an avenue of knowing each other better.Am new to this dating site and i believes that i will surely meet my soulmate here and now i realise am lucky because you are the first lady am writting to on here we can chat on yahoo mail
michaelbadmus1965@yahoo.com. I will like you to mail me back with your yahoo mail address so we can talk much more better on yahoo instant mesenger....I will be looking forward for your reply...Thanks
Michael
*************************************************

Message opened by michaelbadmus1965@yahoo.com on 02 Jun, 2012 03:21:46 pm (1 week ago) from Nigeria

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario