junio 13, 2012

Apaul177@yahoo.com

Apaul177@yahoo.com


on date me free:

Date: 2012-06-12 07:47:02

Apaul177
52 y/o male
New York, USA

Hello Pretty,
I came across your Profile and i decided to contact you,i love your profile and i will like to know you more better.kindly get back to me.

Thanks
Paul .
**************************

on black planet:

apaul177

PERSONAL MESSAGE

I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing,kindhearted,warm,accom modating,sexy,compassionate,to lerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies and comedies,I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated,age or color difference do not matter to me at all,as long as she loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what.


PERSONAL INFO

Here For: Serious Dating
Member Since: May 22, 2012
Sex: Male
Age: 52
Location: New York, NY
Race: White
Ethnicity: Other
Zodiac: Pisces

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario