junio 02, 2012

gen_johnsonamos@rocketmail.com

on free ok date:

Genjohnsonamo23 
   - 46 y/o man
   - from Alhambra, California, USA
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a woman from 41 to 51 y/o


   Last logged in: 2012-05-25 10:27:41

Gen.Johnson Амос.

Hello beautiful woman. There is a pleasure to meet you. I hope all is well with you and that you enjoy your day?. My name is Gen.Johnson Amos. I am a US officer in Afghanistan. I like you and I will be happy to meet with you. I am loving, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor. I enjoy meeting new people and their way Life. I enjoy that new parts of the world, the calm of the sea, the beauty of the mountains and all that life has to offer. I love movies, reading books, listening to music, see, God's tears when it rains, dance to the beat, cooking. but I can just as comfortable as at home ... curled up with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side. I'm looking for real and meaningful intimate relationship are looking for, there are love, passion and romance. I wish you all can offer the best life. I'm not always on this side, but I'll be glad if you would write to me through: (gen_johnsonamos@rocketmail.com ) or send me your e-mail address so I can contact you because cheaters and hackers is using Dating sites leaking people files.and i want you to know that i looking for real love. Hope to hear from you soon.

Gen.Johnson Amos.
*********************************

Received: from [41.93.129.153] accra, ghana
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 04:15:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: Genjohnson Amos <gen_johnsonamos@rocketmail.com>

Hello My Dear Friend,

I thank you for your response and the provision of your email address to me. I have to admit that you are really wonderful and beautiful woman.I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for both of us.Once again my name is Gen. Johnson Amos, I am 42 years old,a native of Houston Texas, United States of America.I am happy to find you in my present and I will like to be associated with you, what I desire is simply in your attribute I have to bring love to my world again because I am a single father. i lost my wife three years ago in a car crash. I have a son who is 13 years old. My son's name is Joaquin. he is a good and intelligent boy and i take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy.I work as regular military personnel in America army serving the last batch of soldiers in Afghanistan's. Though the war is over we are consolidating the security frame work and assist the Afghanistan's security forces in training till next year but I am coming home for my retirement very soon as it will be due this 2012.

There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in this life but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to. I am a fun loving man, jovial, Kind, easy going, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My Hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, swimming, cooking etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him I want someone who is happy with her life. someone, who is willing to share Her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. Please check your attachment, you will see my photos and some beautiful flowers. And also please, feel free to tell me more about yourself and also send your photos to me............ I added perfumed lilies, wet with morning dew, And hope their special magic, Speak of my love for you...................

I wish you a wonderful day and angelic love I hope to hear from you soonest.

Best regards and God bless you
Gen. Johnson Amos

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario