junio 03, 2012

armyboy70@yahoo.com


the man in the picture is Darren Manzella was an American Army Sergeant, Army medic and gay activist from Portland, New York, who has served in Iraq and Kuwait. He was stationed out of Fort Hood, Texas.

on hoverspot:

mark
Male, 44 Years Old   Online Now!
195 Points
from us


I just wanted to write you and let you know how much i enjoyed going through your profile....Its drop dead cool, and i can find something sweet about it.., but am doing this because i admire your page and ur charming looks, Am victor by name, ahmmm i like coming up to look for new friend, you know the people you never thought they will make you feel happy always end up making you feeling much happier than you expected.....So I know life is complex and therefore all the players are too regardless but, I think I'm an handsome....a down to earth man easy going not withstanding of my work cos I am a military personel...how I wish I could chat with u on my yahoo for better conversation cos u have got a point in what I look for in a woman been a well family oriented woman...if u don't mind u can contact me and reply me back or u add me on my yahoo armyboy70@yahoo.com

on facebook:

Henry Buda
Went to Colony High School
Lives in Bagram, Afghanistan
From Colony, Texas

***********************************************


Received: from [93.186.23.80]
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 02:38:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: Army Boy <armyboy70@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 93.186.23.80
Originating ISP: Research In Motion Uk Limited (blackberry)
City: n/a
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Hello pls I don't know u and I can't read ur message maybe u add me on yahoo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario