junio 03, 2012

hansgirvy2010@yahoo.com



on netlog:

hansmiller2010
male - 51 years, United States


wow,your profile is just as great as your picture itself.What a beauty!You definately got your appearance so attracting and appealing.Nobody is gonna skip your profile without sending you a message.I can see sincerity in your eyes.You look far younger than your age.Is what you have on this site a correct statement of your age?Well for once i thought," hey dare not try contacting her because your pretty lady of this type is already seriously dating'' but again I decided to give it a shot by sending you an email as there is no harm in trying. I really will like to hear back from you so i get to know you more.Can't wait till i hear from you.Take care of yourself beauty.i dont usually come on here cos of the nature of my job so i will be happy if you reply on this address hansmiller2010@hotmail.com or hansgirvy2010@yahoo.com i hope to hear back from you soon




on facebook:


Hans Miller
Lives in Baghdad, Iraq
From New York, New York
Born on October 20, 1962


*******************************************************

Received: from [80.87.92.52] Ghana
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 02:05:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: Hans Miller <hansgirvy2010@yahoo.com>

Hello dear,how are you doing ?well i want tell you a little about my self and survive on my own financially. I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....am looking for my soul mate and i must say again that your truly blessed with natural beauty ,I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky.i hope you give me your email address then i send you some photos of me to you have a good day and bye for now





hansmiller2010

male - 51 years, United States

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario