junio 03, 2012

rogerterry483@yahoo.co.uk






on datemefree:

rogerterry74
42 y/o male from Gloucester, United Kingdom
Engener
Description:

i am completely down to earth,and i believe life is about balance,treated, making the most out of the opportunities available to you,and being honest to yourself and others,always live a life that is free and fair,love like your life depends on it,always treat your wife like everyday is the first day you asked out,that way the relationship stays strong and brand new.i am overly romantic,affectionate,compa ssionate,trust worthy,down to earth,simple,open,outspoken and always honest.

Ideal match description:

I am looking for a woman who is romantic,affectionate,compassionate ,trust worthy,down to earth,simple,open,outspoken and always honest

on freeokdate:

rogerterry74 
   - 42 y/o man
   - from Gloucester, England, Great Britain
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a woman from 37 to 47 y/o

Hello Pretty Angel’’

I would like to start by sending you my warmest wishes for the day, I am very much interested in you and I want to know you better. I wish my message will bring you happiness, and I will be eager to read your reply soon,

someone told me about this site so I decided to browse through it today and I saw your profile and decided to say hi. You look gentle and attractive though... and I wish we can become friends ,

Tell me more about yourself. I live and work here in Gloucestershire, I thought we could talk later if you send me an e-mail.... My e-mail address ( rogerterry483@yahoo.co.uk ) I will not always browse this site due to time factor,
but I promise to reply your mail if you send to my box direct....

Hope to hear form you soon
Roger Terry
*******************************************************************************************

Received: from [203.82.82.2] malasya
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 15:47:22 +0100 (BST)
From: Roger Terry <rogerterry483@yahoo.co.uk>

It was really nice hearing from you after I had sent you a note over your profile. How are you? Sorry are you a Christian? Hope you don't mind my religion? Because I am a Christian. Well I don't mind religion as long as I can get real friendship and ideal love from you then I am OK and satisfied.
You may want to tell me some more about yourself in the area of:  religion, and what you will like to get out of this friendship assuming it grows positively... well about me just as I promised I have to tell you about myself in full and I have to start it by saying,
I am  Roger Terry,  the only son of late engineer Maxwell Terry of the blessed memory from Gloucestershire in England.
My father was one of the successful engineers with his company here in Gloucestershire working so hard to make a better future for us. My father died due to the collision of the disappearance of an A330 Air France during a Trans Atlantic flight between Rio to Paris on a business trip to France.
It is a time in my life when I feel I need a woman in my life because I feel quite insecure without life time partner and I really need to get married and settle down so I can build my own family, I need a caring and a loving woman who will understand me and take me for what I am because I believe in simplicity and I do accept people for who they are irrespective of their Race, Tribe, Religion & Culture otherwise lets get to know better and see how it goes.
Have a wonderful day and do send my regards to your family & friends over there with you. Really you made me feel at home , your message gave me a renewed mind to give you more time in sending you this mail  and that was why I decided to tell you every bit about myself and am waiting for you to tell me about yourself too. I have to stop here for now till when I will hear from you again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario