junio 01, 2012

cpoliceofficer@yahoo.com

the man in the picture is a poland man and the picture is taken from a dating site.


on netlog:

policeofficerdonaldcleve
  male - 58 years, Canada

About me

Hello............thank you for your visit. I am an easy going man that love life and like to be happy. So i am in search for that woman to share special moment with. I am loyal and responsible and dont play games with relationship. I hate lies and dishonesty as a police officer, so scammers stay off.

I work with the Interpol as scam detectives, so if your intention is to scam me, you will end up behind bars. If you have been scammed or in the process, you make contact with me here as i be of great help. Thanks for stopping my my profile.

More about me

Name
Police Officer Donald Cleve
Date of birth
29/03/1954
Location
Canada
Native language
English
Looking for
Friendship
Relationship
Hobbies
camping, going to the beach, walking my dog, gardening, etc
Love status
Single
I fancy
Women
*****************

Hello dear, how are you today? Just came across your profile, It will be nice for us to know more about each other. Telling you about myself, I am an Interpol officer, and work as a scam detective. With my effort and that of other officers, many scammers have been brought to book and that is where they deserve to be, in jail. If you having trouble with scammers, you can report them to me and i will be great help in helping you get your money off him if you have lost any money to him. The recent arrest was in Nigeria and Malaysia.

I am loyal, and devoted man who's looking for the same woman to share personal moments with, enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness in a relationship. I have been single for 5 years now and my divorce has been legalize so i can remarry. I have one son, he is all i got. It will be nice if you write back to tell me a little about yourself. I hope to hear from you soon. Bye for now.
Officer Cleve.
*****************************

Nice hearing from you dearie. Sorry for this scam incidence. Please know that i am willing to help you get your lost money back. All i need is your attention and cooperation in this. kindly provide me with the information below to trace your scammers as i can help you catch the scammer and get your lost money back. We trace scammers by using a special device that detect IP address and get the location from which an email was sent. So you provide me with the information below.

1. Scammer's name:
2. Scammer's email address:
3. Scammer's phone number:
4. Amount lost:
5. Time of incidence (month and year)

I hope you are serious with me because i am looking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage someday and i am willing to relocate for love if we are compatible, especially as i am retiring from the police force soon. All we need to do is to know each other more.

For us to know each other more, there need to be a more define means of conversation between us. So send me your yahoo/msn ID for chat so i add you up. Also let me know when you usually online. I hope to hear from you soon. Bye for now.
P.O Cleve.
**********************

hello, nice hearing from you. My email is cpoliceofficer@yahoo.com. At the end of any mail, put from henrietta henson. i hope to hear from you soon. Bye   :twisted:  :twisted: 

*********************************************************


Received: from [41.138.185.14]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 01:47:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: Police Officer Cleve Donald <cpoliceofficer@yahoo.com>
Subject: From Officer Cleve

Originating IP: 41.138.185.14
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Nice sorry i am responding late to your email. i did get it long ago, had to start investigation and now we got all information about him. We have sent his details to the Nigerian police. I will be glad to help you arrest this scammer and get your money back.

For us to be successful in this, there need to be a more define means of communication between us. In light to this, you give me the details below for ease of communication between us and documentation.

1. Full name:
2. Email address:
3. Yahoo ID:
4: MSN ID:
5: Phone number.

Also let me know when you are always online so i watch out for you. I will let you know what ever we are able to come up with. I hope to hear from you soon.

Bye P.O Cleve.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario