mayo 30, 2012

victorbradly1@yahoo.com


on netlog:

About me

when your checking out on me just stop over and say hello.... because you could be the person to take my heart where it belongs......

More about me
Name
victor bradly
Date of birth
25/10/1968
Location
London
United Kingdom
Native language
English
Company
Construction Company
Profession
Engineer (Manager)
Looking for
Friendship
Relationship
Business contacts
Hobbies
Hanging Out,Snow Skating,Traveling,Bo- at Riding
Love status
Single
I fancy
Women
****************************

My dear Good day how are you doing? I hope you are doing great? My name is victor bradly am from the uk, am in my early fourties, I like making friends, and surfing the net is my hubby ,I am here because most of the times I get so lonely …….and due to this I have taking up interest in you and would like to get along with you so that we can have a lasting relationship…
With regards,
Victor
*************

victorbradly1@yahoo.com i can have your own as well for swift communication ...do have a lovely moment and i wish you d best ...
********************************************************

Received: from [41.211.229.65] Lagos, nigeria
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 04:18:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: Victor Bradly <victorbradly1@yahoo.com>

i am fine and doing good dear how are you too?did you go to work today? tell me good things about yourself have you kids ? what do you do for living? i happy to have you here  and i wish we could get on from here  do have a very lovely day ahead and i wish we could have a nice time in the near future .......
with regards
victor.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario