mayo 30, 2012

generalfredwilson@yahoo.com

on netlog:

About me

I'm adventurous, romantic, sweet, caring, honest, loyal and some would say sexy. I suppose it depends on your definition of sexy however.

More about me
Name
General Fred Wilson
Date of birth
15/04/1962
Location
New York City
United States
Native language
English
Company
US ARMY
Profession
GENERAL (Soldier/Police/Security)
*************************************************

Hello Dear,

Well I would like you to know that I came across your profile and was stunned,deemed it fit that we should get to know ourselves as I am a man with so much to learn and also so much to give out, my heart skipped a beat for a slight second when I saw your profile and said to myself that knowing you would be great and that if I ever had the chance to chat or talk to you I would make sure you enjoyed every bit of our conversation, you don't know me and i do t know you how do we get to know each other? i guess it is by giving sending me your yahoo address or Skype ID so I can add you to my messenger and there we can reach each other, a fair chance to know us. so please do me a favor and allow us know each other by talking and know more about ourselves. Waiting to hear from you.

Fred... Wilson
*************************

Well that is alright... generalfredwilson@yahoo.com you can add me lets chat... thanks for the quick response

he's also on facebook, private profile.
********************************************

Received: from [41.215.160.184]
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 04:09:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: General Fred Wilson <generalfredwilson@yahoo.com>

IP Address    41.215.160.173
     Location    Ghana 

am fine and you?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario