mayo 28, 2012

walkerwilliams50@yahoo.com

the man in the picture is the model KEVIN from focushawaii


on hoverspot:

williams
Male, 47 Years Old  
295 Points
  Last Login: 05/27/2012

LOVING IS THE WAY OF LIFE...

From    New York, NY
Religion    Christian
Sign    Gemini
Occupation    Engineering
Education    Bachelors degree

ALL ABOUT ME

Life is all bright and colorful. Therefore, I love all that is connected with an active way of life. But life will appear for me a fairy tale when I meet You! In a life I'm an optimist and like making my life fun. Everyday I try to make myself, my relatives and friends special, romantic and bright. You Wish to try?(walkerwilliams50@ahoo.com)
******************

Hello sweet one,how are you doing with great smile on your face..i love to get to know you more.if am permit kindly let me hear from you on my address (walkerwilliams50@yahoo.com)LOOK FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON...

*****************************************


Received: from [197.251.173.190] accra, ghana
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 03:14:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: Williams Walker <walkerwilliams50@yahoo.com>

who are you?and what answer are you waiting for? :mrgreen:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario