mayo 04, 2012

willsonbruce138@hotmail.com




Dwillson 

   - 52 y/o male
   - new york, USA
   - English, French, Dutch
   - Military Personnel
   - Have 1 children

Religion  Catholic
Marital status  Single

Description:
Am simple man handsome and good looking, wishing to be a man to a woman and want to spend my life with her.
Ideal match description:
A good looking woman who is ready to spend the rest of her life with me, am very easy going also i want the same in my woman. Lovesss
***************
My name is willson i saw your profile today at this site and i love it also became interested in you,i will also like to know you more you and i want you to send an email directly to my email address so i can reply your mail and also send you my picture and tell you more about my self so that you know whom i am. Here is my email address(willsonbruc e138@hotmail.com) i believe we can move from here. My dear in love,distance or colour does not matter but what matter is love and understanding in life
*******************************

X-Originating-IP: [94.46.240.200] Spain
From: willson bruce <willsonbruce138@hotmail.com>
Subject: MY PHOTOS
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 03:48:57 -0700

I always try to be myself in everything i do. I am very hard working and dedicated to all that I do. I consider myself educated but also with street smarts more than book smarts. I grew up hard and did not have the benefit of a stable family so I made myself the stable one in my life. I consider myself very loving, honest, caring, considerate and giving.
In my point of view, I think people have lost the art of being considerate. I have always been a giver and the world so far has seemed full of takers. I love to communicate and enjoy talking about anything. I think communicating is a must in a good relationship. I think people should be able to talk about anything respectfully. I am very romantic with the right person and love to be affectionate. I love to snuggle and hold hands and I think kissing is another lost art that i miss so much. When I am in love, I love to express my love in as many ways possible. I write some poetry and adore good music. It speaks to my soul. I love the ocean and walk along the beaches with my woman. I think I was a mermaid in another life lol.
I am a very honest person and have no time for liars. My losses (Wife and parents) made me strong and to appreciate the little things in life. I tend to be fairly pragmatic about lifes trials and tribulations and prefer to deal with problems head on. I love to read and watch good movies. I read the news daily and like keeping up on things. I enjoy learning and teaching and tend to share my knowledge. My favorite colors are Black, Red and Blue, The sunflower is also one of my favorite flowers as well as the ocean also one of my favorite smells. The sound of laughing children is also one of my favorite. I went to this website in the hope of finding my best friend, my lover, and the love of my life because until I no longer draw breath I will remain hopeful that she exists. But now i seek no more because i found her and i tend to love her with all that i am. I love you so much baby. I must also say that i am a warrior and I am not afraid of much. I love life even when it is hard and try to live it fully. This is only the beginning of my love for you and I hope we get very closer to each other and get to know ourselves much better and move from here into something much deeper and meaningful.
I also want to add that the woman I am looking for is strong but sensitive, loves deeply and isn't afraid of her feelings.  She is someone that understands that relationships are only perfect in their imperfections, and accepts that there will be challenges.  She is someone that isn't afraid of disagreements but fights fair and does not get personal.  She is someone that loves being playful and passionate, and looks forward to the quiet moments together.  She is understanding and above all else she is forgiving.  She does not hold grudges and she does not shut down.  She always communicates her feelings and thoughts.  This woman puts the relationship first because she understands that together we are the foundation for all things we love and cherish. She is someone that loves to explore life and all that it offers.

I have been strong my whole life because I have had to in order to raise my child and rise above my raising. I know what I want and i always go for it. I have a  big heart and know how to love the people I love with all my might.

Aside the alarm clock My least favorite sound is sorrow, but I accept that in life we experience much of it, and with it comes the strength to endure the next great battle.  I am very sure that I am blessed enough in my lifetime to find my best friend, my lover, my everything. And that is no other but YOU. I believe together we can face the sorrow, and laugh through the beauty and rejoice in the happiness that life also often brings.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario