mayo 21, 2012

nelsonmorrison68@yahoo.com





on freeokdate:

nelsonmorrison 
   - 44 y/o male
   - from Richmond, Virginia, USA
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a Woman from 39 to 49 y/o

Ethnicity  Caucasian
Religion  Pentecostal
Marital status  Single
Education  PhD/Post doctorate
Occupation  Craftsman/Construction

Description:
Just a simple and down to earth person

 Ideal match description:
Looking for someone with a kind and loving heart,understanding and have a good sense of humour. She must be family minded.
***************************

Received: from [85.237.211.65]
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 05:39:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: Nelson Morrison <nelsonmorrison68@yahoo.com>

[b]Originating IP:[/b] 85.237.211.65
[b]Originating ISP:[/b] Areti Internet Ltd
[b]City:[/b] n/a
[b]Country of Origin:[/b] United Kingdom

Hello HH,
Really excited getting a word from you.I moved to London 2008, having grown up in usa, dad is english and mom italian, i live alone with my dog who is wonderful companions.i have a passion for listen to music and collecting music, love writing poems about my thoughts and emotions.I am looking for my priceless hunny bunny thats why i opened this page. I love london,the beauty, the peace and the people.if you would want to know more about me i invite you to ask.will be waiting..
My Warmest Regards,
Nelson Morrison

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario