mayo 11, 2012

wilson_harrison@ymail.com






http://hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3379151
wilson
Male, 41 Years Old
From Trenton, NJ

i am a very sincere and honest person,am caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i am really am down to honest about the things i say and do cause i don't like hurting peoples feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation..............Basically, I am really looking for a woman who is completely honest and sincere about her words and feelings who is ready for a long term relationship,who is ready to build up a family with someone real..I want a woman who i know i can have faith and completely trust with all my heart and a standard relationship based on trust,love,honesty,understanding and communication
***************
How are you? Hope fine?. I'm a man of few words and I believe in action. I'm looking for a ( Serious and Real Relationship ) - I like your profile. I will like to connect with you - who knows I might be the hero you seek.I have been married before but now a widow, I am really looking for a lady who is completely honest and sincere about her words and feelings who is ready for a long term relationship,who is ready to build up a family with someone real..I want a lady who i know i can have faith and completely trust with all my heart and a standard relationship based on trust,love,honesty,understanding and communication...I awaits to read back from you to be sure you want to keep intouch,feel free to write me on my personal email if you are interested Wilson_harrison@ymail.com
God bless
************

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003780756129
Wilson Harrison
Works at Engineer in US army
Studied at new york military academy
Widowed
From Trenton, New Jersey
*****************************************

Received: from [93.186.23.81]
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 12:51:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: Wilson Harrison <wilson_harrison@ymail.com>

[b]Originating IP:[/b] 93.186.23.81
[b]Originating ISP:[/b] Research In Motion Uk Limited (blackberry)
[b]Country of Origin:[/b] United Kingdom

I am glad to know you too...where do you have my email address from?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario