mayo 26, 2012

nicholas_hamburg@yahoo.com


ImageImageImage




















sexyguyincalifornia 
   - 39 y/o male
   - california, USA
   - English, English, English
   - 
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2012-05-25 10:08:12
   - ID: 215589

   - 

  
Personal details
Sexmale
Children0
Want childrenMaybe
Date of birth1972 - December - 4
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for afemale
Looking for an age range25 -  50
RelationshipRelationship
rate profile :
  1   2   3   4   5  
rate: 1.0

votes: 2
Description:
I want to tell you something about me that is kindof difficult to say.If you want to know it, you can ask me.i will surely tell you.Cool Am sexy and i know it Very Happy



Hello my name is nicholas hamburg,How are you doing hope cool,I'm new on this dating site but i feel obliged to write you, it's surprising to know someone like you is still in this lonely world. You sound so well in your profile, and I understand the fact that we have a lot of
things in common.I'm Looking for that someone that knows how to have fun in there lives, loves being treated like a woman and knows what mutual respect ,love , intimacy means .Some one to be your bestfriend, lover, some one to laugh with,dream with, play with and love.I will like to know more about you.I'm an honest outspoken man, and I like expressing myself, I like the excitement, the peacefulness, and value every moment in daily life.I always stand on my words and don't say what i don't mean. I am healthy, financially sufficient, well- educated, outgoing and open. I am curious, have a lot of interests and hobbies and would like to learn new things. I enjoy outdoor sports, activities and travel; I also appreciate staying at home to read, paint, listen to music and stories, watch movies,cook, entertain friends.I want you to know that I want a woman I can grow old with and love like I have never loved before. Although, I realize it takes time to really get to know a person, I'm interested in someone who wants to explore and develop a monogamous, trusting and exciting relationship.I love animals, children and nature. I talk openly and honestly about my thoughts, feelings and desires, and am honest.I've done the inner work & hope you have to understand that I don't find the right person, but more, I become the right person by being the highest and best person I can be, I see that like will attract like. I also feel that we sometimes attract what we need to learn from others. If this feels right and resonates with you I'd love to hear your thought.Will love if you can write back on nicholas_hamburg at yahoo dot com .I can't just wait to have a conversation to know more about you.am sorry if


Received: from [197.255.174.58] 
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 06:57:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: Nicholas Hamburg <nicholas_hamburg@yahoo.com>


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario