mayo 28, 2012

williams_prada@yahoo.com

on freeokdate:

willynice 
   - 37 y/o man
   - from Springfield, Ohio, USA
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a woman from 32 to 42 y/o

Ethnicity     Caucasian
Religion     Catholic
Marital status     Widow

Description:
I am an honest, easygoing, caring, compassionate, passionate romantic, with a great sense of humor..I'm loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun, with a compassionate and generous nature I Hate Lies, Cheating and not Trustworthy


 Ideal match description:
I am looking for is a well balanced woman, who knows how to treat a man right . Must be kind careing and compationate must be able to look beyond the physical. (no this doesent mean im ugly )but must be willing to see whats on the inside first . too many women look at the physical aspects of men and dont get what they want. ( some one who treats them with respect, the way they are supposed to be treated) im looking for serious women only .
*******************

I am an honest, easygoing, caring, compassionate, passionate romantic, with a great sense of humor..I'm loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun, with a compassionate and generous nature
I Hate Lies, Cheating and not Trustworthy,looking for a serious and committed relationship....Wiliams
************

i am serious with what i said and if that is what you want also then we can talk more......williams_prada@yahoo.com
*************************************************

on myspace:

Williams Prada
Hombre, 34, springfiled, Ohio

on facebook:

Williams Prada
Lives in Springfield, Missouri

this freaky is also posted as scammer on scam warners by the email address  ryan_dowing@yahoo.com sergent ryan dowing

Received: from [66.109.21.138] 
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 07:46:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: Williams Prada <williams_prada@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 66.109.21.138
Originating ISP: Viva Inc
City: Brooklyn
Country of Origin: United States

Hello pretty,
i am williams prada,i live in springfield ohio,i am a widower got one kids,i am a security intellent officer,i lost my wife 7years ago,i am tired of being single so that is why i get through your mail and i decided to contact you cos i like your profile, I am an honest, easygoing, caring, compassionate, passionate romantic, with a great sense of humor..I'm loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun, with a compassionate and generous nature
I Hate Lies, Cheating and not Trustworthy......Im a hopeless romantic.I love the night sky and looking at the stars.I love watching the snow fall..I love walks in the rain.I love affection and the feel of the sun on my face.I love life.I like to be touching if only with the eyes...i need a caring woman to cuddle me...I AM VERY AFFECTIONATE, LOVING, TRUSTING, FUNNY, COMPASSIONATE. I WANT THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE TO FALL HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH ME. I WANT HER TO THINK OF ME EVEN IF IM NOT THERE AND PICK UP A PHONE AND LET ME KNOW HOW SHE CARES. I LOVE SURPRISES AND I LOVE TO SURPRISE. IM HAPPY GOING OUT TO DINNER OR LYING ON THE COUCH CUDDLING WITH THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE. I BELIEVE THE EYES AND THE SMILE IS THE MIRROR TO THE HEART AND SOUL. I'm looking for woman with a good sense of humor who is caring, confident, can laugh at a situation or himself, positive attitude (must view the glass as half full).........

Williams

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario