mayo 21, 2012

morg_phillx@yahoo.co.uk







the man in the picture is mr. Peter Voser, Chief Executive Officer, Royal Dutch Shell of the Netherlands, Co-Chair of the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2012

on dateonweb:
morganx 

Looking for serious relationship
51 y/o male from Geneva, Switzerland
Executive
ID: 16735  
Body type  Average
Ethnicity  Caucasian
Religion  Christian

Description:
For me a relationship will be successful and will last if it is based on respect, trust and listening. I believe communication is very important. English is my mother tongue and I'm still learning French. (that means I'm not really fluent right now), I Live and work in UK but I'm from Switzerland I spend my days in the office, my weekends watching T.V News reading the chamois leap and the gentians grow. I am physically fit, intelligent, educated, sensitive, passionate, spiritual. Love, friends, family and spirit are what really matter. My birthday is behind me but the woman of my life – and my best years to share with her – are still ahead of me, because I’m young in heart, mind and body.

Ideal match description:
I’m looking for a woman who has the same idea about relationship and who is willing to speak at least a little bit of English as it's my mother tongue. an attractive woman who is spiritual and passionate, sincere and funny, who takes good care of her mind, body and soul. If she’s open to Eastern spirituality and culture, even better. Someone who can communicate and share Ideas with me, who understands that being is more important than doing,
**************************
Hello,
How is life with you, hope you are doing great. I just came across your page and find it interesting which I wouldn't mind if you can tell me more about your self thanks am MORGAN PHILLIPS from Switzerland.Any Contact?.
***************************
Hello I'm Happy you replied to me, thanks for your email. I Will be very pleasant to get acquainted with you,morg_phillx@yah oo.co.uk
***************************************************+

Received: from [210.195.169.112] Cheras, Malasya
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 13:21:08 +0100 (BST)
From: MORGAN PHILLIPS <morg_phillx@yahoo.co.uk>


Hello My Dear ,
I am very pleased to read back from you ,How are you and Ur family.Thanks for your mail . Hope all is well..i will like to start by introducing my self fully to you. , having understanding friends who keep me going.  Hopefully everything is just fine and happening the way you expected them to be. Thanks for your mail I hope life treats you kind.  Well  a Women with good behavior is a women who gentle, caring and loving, have patience, humble, mature and  trustworthy in everything.

Well about me, To start with my name, I am MORGAN PHILLIPS  from Geneva city Switzerland, I am 54 years of age was born on 29Th August 1958  I have  two daughters and a son . My wife is late she  died 3years back in a car accident with my son.  Two of  Daughters  are  now married ,  living with their husband, I'm working with Royal Dutch Shell  PIC London  District UK , I'm one of the Executive staff in Royal Dutch Shell . I joined Shell in 1982 after graduating in Petrochemical Engineering from the University of , Manchester UK. I went on to work in a number of Oil companies and petroleum roles in Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Argentina and Chile.  I have been working  being a single person since the death of my wife you know what life is  when we lost our love once, not to talk of our life partner.well that's a bit of my story I am the first and only issue of my parents before the death of my mom.My mom died when I was 18year of age,she was a an English Woman .
My Dad is  still strong but not saying with me.He is a retired force man in Swiss  Army,I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding, energetic, spontaneous and stone headed but very soft heated. I also a man with very strong principle and I love to chill out with my friends during weekends, go to mall, watching football and once a month I will travel to Swiss to Visit my home, and to see for the welfare of my daddy, sometimes I will take my daughters with their husband and my dad for outing.Well this all you need to know about me for now.I will appreciate  to know more about you,I also respect different religion exist in this world because they hold similar teachings which brings peace to everyone and makes us a better man. Honestly, I will just deleted my profile if I truly become convince that you’re serious too as I don't want any woman to contact me since I will be serious with you if you’re serious with me as well.I will tell you more about me as soon as you tell me a bit about yourself. Can you send me your photo for me to have have a closer look at you.
I know, no man is perfect, because perfection belongs only to God the creator of heaven and earth. Everyone certainly has advantages and disadvantages. Whether we can accept the shortcomings of our spouse? And if we can love our spouse, with unconditional love, surely we can accept what is our partner, with all the advantages and disadvantages that we have. Because in a relationship must also exist a conflict, there is a problem in it. And conflict usually occurs from the small things that will trigger a huge problem and will happen because we see the shortcomings of our partner,success for you and thank you for your time.
God bless you.
Morgan

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario