marzo 28, 2012

Charles Benson; charles.benson35@yahoo.com



these pictures are taken from a russian dating site.

http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=212036

cbenson35
- 49 y/o male
- new york, USA
- English, English, English
- building enginering
- Have 1 children


Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Widow


Description:
im charles born and brought up in a good manner to the family of late T benson....im here looking for the joy of my life

Ideal match description:
a woman with a good sense of humour, caring, loving, if your age is below 40yrs dont send me a mail

.....................
How are you doing today ? i hope your day is going on pretty well.Sorry i had to contact you this way, don't know if you like been ..contacted.My.. name is charles benson, i am currently single.I was searching through profiles looking for someone to date and have a long term relationship with and i came across yoursSo.. i am seriously looking for a very nice and caring person to hold a conversation with, become friends and then see what happens next. So if you would like to talk to me and you are interested in getting to know more about my kind of person, this is my email addresscharles.be nson35@yahoo.comI will be waiting to hear from you.charles
.....................................................................

Received: from [41.206.12.5] benin, nigeria
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 20:41:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: Charles Benson
Reply-To: Charles Benson charles.benson35@yahoo.com

First, I must say a big thank you for taking out your time to write me and I want you to know that its really a fulfilling thing for me to send you a message and new things happen to people anytime and I want you to know that this is one new thing that wants to happen to you and I am here for a new thing no games but real affection, I really do appreciate it and like I said,you are so beautiful to my eyes and I love what I see!! I am so happy to see an e-mail from you, I was scared you weren't going to write me back because I was thinking you wouldnt want ot be contacted the way I contacted you! But thanks for writing me! Smile! How are are you doing this day that the lord has made? are you doing ok? I'm doing pretty wonderful. CHARLES

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002643022656

CHARLES BENSON

Charles Benson
charles.benson35@yahoo.com

I have to say this,there is something special about you and you have to let me know it..God has been so faithful with his promises concerning me! I know he will send the one I will call my own in his time! I have been single because I want to take my time to find my soulmate, I know she is out there, its only a matter of time before we meet....I don't know what you are looking for, but I have to tell you that I still want to marry again, I have missed the love of a woman for 3yrs now, there is nothing better than to loving and being loved back
------------------------------------------------------------
Received: from [41.206.12.7] nigeria
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 15:24:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: Charles Benson charles.benson35@yahoo.com

I'm pouring you some sunshine to spend this time with you a warm toast of the morning with honey words to chew.Here's a mugu of happy tea,and as your heart is fed slowly sip each moment of this lovely day ahead.Now as you take your shower please know that I will pray that with each drop a blessing comes to carry you away.I hope there’ll be a spring in each every step you take,a stretch or two before you leave for goals that you will make.Mornings are the best of times to get us on our way,knowing friends like us can share another lovely daymuch love CHARLES

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario