marzo 25, 2012

clerk.brown@yahoo.com

ImagenImagen

Recieved: from
Received: from 87.248.114.233 ireland, yahoo europe
Received: from [41.220.75.3] nigeria, afrinic

telephone:
+447035991356

i recieved shortly after this letter:

received from: 212.82.104.164 dublin, ireland, yahoo europe
received from: 88.202.113.182 italy, skylogics
From: Douglas Brown
Subject: GOOD DAY
To: xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.es

I am Dr.Douglas Brown From Harlsden, North West London ,here in England. I work for Credit Suisse Limited. A Swiss private bank here in London. I am writing you from my office that will be of an immense benefit to both of us. In my department, being the manager (Greater London Regional Office), I discovered an abandoned sum of $21.8 million USA Dollars (Twenty one million eight hundred thousand Usa Dollars) deposited in our bank which belongs to one of our foreign customers Late Mr.Thompson Morrison American citizen who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31st 2000, including his wife and only daughter. The choice of contacting you is aroused from the geographical nature of where you live, particularly due to the sensitivity of the transaction. and the confidentiality herein. Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come-up for the claim but no body has done that. I personally has been unsuccessful inlocating the relatives for 4 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin /Will Beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at 21.8 Million Dollars can be paid to you. This will be disbursed or shared in these percentages,60% to me and 40% to you. I have secured all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up this claim we are making.
All i need is to fill in your names to the documents and legalize it in the court here to prove you as the legitimate beneficiary. All I require now is your honest Co-operation, Confidentiality and Trust to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please, provide me the following: as we have 5 working days to run it through. this is very very URGENT PLEASE.

1. Full Name
2. Your Telephone Number
3. Your Contact Address. Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you hoping that you will find this proposal interesting. Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest will furnish you with more information. Endeavor to let me know your decision rather than keep me waiting. Regards,
Dr.Douglas Brown

Mob:+4470359 91356 its the same number and same surname
fax :+447035104345

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario