marzo 25, 2012

Marthin Burnett; marthinburnett54@yahoo.com

Imagen

http://www.datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=209647
marty
- 43 y/o male
- london, United Kingdom
- English, English, English
- Have 1 children

Date of birth 1968 - July - 13
Marital status Single

Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 30 - 53
Relationship Friendship, Relationship

Description:
i am simple and easy going man with a great sense of humor in search of my missing rib

Ideal match description:
i am looking for a simple and loving woman with a great sense of humor

Received: from [41.138.165.10]
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 10:29:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: Marthin Burnett
Reply-To: Marthin Burnett
Subject: HI,MARTHIN FROM DATE ME FREE

IP address: 41.138.165.10
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Akwa Ibom
IP address city: Uyo
IP address latitude: 5.0500
IP address longitude: 7.9333
ISP of this IP: Visafone Communications Limited
Organization: Visafone Communications Limited

Hi cutie,
How are you today?you sound so interesting and i would love to know you more.My name is Marthin and i am 43 years old.i am single and i work for the Atlantic marine and aviation company as a ship engineer.i am originally from London but live is the USA.this is because i was raised there and have learn to spend better part of my life there.my job with the Marine is on contract basis and i always plan my 3 months vacation at the expiration of every given project.
I am the type of person who pays a great deal of attention to the person I care and love with an expectation of receiving reciprocal treatment.
I care much and believe that communication, affection, love, faithfulness, and understanding are the only way for a relationship to develop into something that will last. I do not care for personal agendas other than wanting to love and be loved unconditionally by that someone special.
I love children ..i love going to the movies and walking through the local parks.i can play the piano so very well and love spending time with that special someone who makes me happy.i love to travel a lot as this is one of the benefits i derive from my job.hahahahaha...i hate liars and cheats and take so much delight in honesty and love.
i hope to know more about you in your next email.i'm looking forward to reading from you soon.

Have a nice day,

Marthin

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario