marzo 30, 2012

nelson_ray006@yahoo.com







as you can see, both pictures are different between them, this means that this scammer is using two differents pictures under the same email address, the picture on the left belongs to a model CASSEY from focushawaii http://www.focushawaii.com/model-talent/caseyb/casey.htm


nelsonray

- 46 y/o male

- buena park, USA

- English, English, English

- consultant in Oil and Gas

- Have 1 children

------------------------------

Hey I saw your profile on my matches,you are a very beautiful and good looking woman.Are you single?Am Nelson a consultant in oil and Gas.i Am Searching for a God fearing,caring and honest woman to be my perfect match.Here is my yahoo mail address if you like to chat Nelson_ray006@yahoo .com Hope to hear from you soon.Take care and stay blessed.


-----------------------------------------


Received: from [69.150.43.61] satellite provider

Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 00:13:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: Nelson Raymond nelson_ray006@yahoo.com


Hello, Am really happy to meet a woman as beautiful and sexy as you.Here is a little about me,ilike bowling,biking,cooking and watching football soccer. I have adaugther 14 years old with my ex and we have a court case next week am trying toget my daugther back, i live in californiaalone and have been living all alone for the past 4 years now because icaugth my ex cheating. but i want you to know No distance of place orlapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughlypersuaded of each other's worth.i am presently in uk Londonon a business trip till April 10,my trip end. second week ofApril,i originally live in palms spring california,i belive God as a purpose for me meeting you and am ready ashave made up my mind to open up my heart to friendship and finding reallove in a God fearing,caring and honest woman which i think you areworth more than a darling,.Though miles may lie between us, we're neverfarapart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured bythe heart.Friendship is not how long you've been together. It isn't howmuch you've given or recieved; nor how many times you've helped eachother, but it's how you value one another.What do you do for a living? Since when have you been single?Areyou a God fearing woman?hope to hear from you soon.take care and stayblessed.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario