marzo 25, 2012

micheal wilson; michealwilson17164@yahoo.com


michealwilson17164@yahoo.com
last ip adress: 87.248.115.60
telefon number: +2348086210403

Hello Hun... How are you doing today... Hope all is well... I am happy send this question to you...Am sorry if it is somehow irritating but it is all i like to know...lol..


1.Favorite season/time of year?My favorite time of the year is May 18....My birthday...This time.I'm always happy that am adding a year to my years.lol and the season i like most is the Summer coz i will be on holidays...lol..


2.Favorite day of the week? Why?Friday.... I like friday coz i dont work much on fridays and i go clubbing anytime i feel like....lol..


3.What is one thing that makes you happy?One thing thats make me happy now is that i am ready to settle down


4.What is one thing that irritates you?ohhhh... i hate a dirty and unkept places...


5.Describe a hobby and what inspires you to do it?I like listening to Blues....That;s my hobby and it inspires me because of the wordies that touch my soul....I'm feel with love and when i listen to this blues am always touch by LOVE.


6.What is one personality trait that really impresses you in others?Honesty


7.What is one personality trait that really irritates you in others? dishonest...


8.How did you celebrate your last birthday? i celebareted my last birthday with my ex...


9.Do you carry a donor card?Nope... i don't...


10.Do you volunteer or donate to anything?i have never done that but i am looking forward to the day i will get involve in donation most especially to orphans...


11.What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun?ohhhh... i bought myself a new gulf stick... i love to play gulf...


12.If a child misbehaves how to you deal with that child?i have never done that but looking forward to the day i will counsell a child..


13. If you were going to take six months off from work, what would you do? I will like to visit America for 2 mnth and spend the remainning 4 in your country....lol...


14..How does your best friend describe you?Now i don;t have a best friend because my best friend cheated on me with my ex remember and since then am scared of meeting new friends...But my friend then ,discribe me as a funny person,A down to earth,easy going ,who understand things and never get angry easily...easy to come along with,sincere and open minded...


15. Do you believe in GOD? Yes...


16.Who do you look up to when you need advice about life?I look up to God since my parents aint here... i seek advice from freinds but i stop it now...


17.If you were going to live permanently anywhere else, what are your top 3 choices Country?Switzerland, USA,and Spain


18...What do you want from me???


I have ask this questions and have also answered them.I will like you to do the same thing.I will be waiting anxiously to read from you.Hope to read from you soonest.Take care and GOD bless you....Peace Out. Love.... Micheal.


http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18102

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario