marzo 27, 2012

peter smith; petersmit75@yahoo.com


http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=204806
Petty
- 37 y/o male
- 90001, USA
- English, English, English
- Engineer
- Have no children


Hello AngelWow!!!! Lead me not into temptation, heaven help me to be strong. I can't fight all that I'm feeling, and I can't do it alone. Help me break this spell that I'm under, guide my feet and hold me tight. I need 10,000 angels watching over me to night. One need not look towards the heavens to find an angel for I have one here before me, If I ever saw an angel, it was in your eyes and also am Willing to Relocate for the rightfull Woman in my LifeI'll sweep you off your feet, and make God regret he left an angel behind, you know what Heaven's lost without you if I were an angel... I would choose to watch over you can we please chat if you don't mind.My Email is petersmit75 /@/ yahoo.com, Instant Yahoo IM petersmit75,Oh less I forget My Name is peter smith, Well i got to go now... hope to hearfrom you soonTake careSmith

Received: from [172.130.3.138] satelite provider
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 06:23:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: Peter Smith petersmit75@yahoo.com

Glad you got back to me.You just put the warmest of smiles on my face and now i know the rest of my day would be splendid,thanks to you.Would also love to get to know you much more better than this and be friends with you and take it from there.Everybody is learning dear and i would love to help in anyway i can in improving your English and in any other way i can, would love to be the shoulder you lean on hope I'm not too forward.Would love to know about you, your likes and dislikes, what you love doing,what exactly you looking for,what you do for a living,any kids, are you single,your age, your favorite colour in a nut shell anything you think i should know dear.Hope to hear from you soon and thanks for getting back to me it meant alot.Smith.

...........................
12:27:04 petersmit75: I'm selfemployed I'm a civil engineer
12:27:24 xxxxxxxxx: thats a really good job, you earn a lot of money , right?
12:28:09 petersmit75: Yeah love I try
12:29:10 xxxxxxxxxx: but i dont care
12:29:29 petersmit75: Why are you saying that you don't care
12:29:59 xxxxxxxxxxx: i mean that you can be rich, but if you dont have human values you dont deserve nothing, its my opinion
12:31:11 xxxxxxxxxxx: by the way excuse me for my english ok, im just an english learner, ok?
12:32:03 petersmit75: Its ok dear I couldn't agree more
12:33:16 xxxxxxxxxxx: tell me things about you peter
12:34:02 petersmit75: What do you want to know HH
12:34:47 xxxxxxx: oh i would love to know whether you have children...your work... the city where youre living...
12:35:07 xxxxxxx: those things
12:37:32 petersmit75: I don't have any kids.I reside in mashechusetts.I'm a civil engineer
12:37:41 petersmit75: Where are u from
12:37:50 xxxxxxxxxx: im from HHland
12:38:03 xxxxxxxxxx: i hope you dont mind, right?
12:39:41 petersmit75: I don't
12:40:13 xxxxxxxx: and i would love you to teach me english, will you?
12:40:35 petersmit75: I would teach u ok
12:40:48 xxxxxxxx: thank you very much in advance

Received: from [172.129.77.175] America On Line
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 21:09:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: Peter Smith petersmit75@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: hello dear

How are you my sunshine? I hope you are ok ? I have been looking out for you online but you haven't there more often or maybe i just missed you because of work it has really been hectic but glad i would be done soon and be with you over there in Madrid on Thursday. I would love to have a chat with you before then so we could finalize everything before i take my flight to join you boo I really miss you so much and i love you insanely.I also want to let you know how much you truly mean to me. This past few days has been one of the best years of my life and it's all because of you. I love you with every beating piece of my heart. Every train of thought turns to you. You are the most wonderful, smart, talented, beautiful woman I have ever met and I thank God every day that you're mine. I love you more than I could ever explain, more than I even understand. I hope that we last forever. I hope you are the woman I marry and i can't wait to get you your cat. I love you, you are my boo.ahaope to get a reply.
Bye for now.
SMITH

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario