marzo 28, 2012

Daniel Stanley; danielstanley1960@yahoo.com


http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=211405

danielqx
- 51 y/o male
- new york, USA
- English, English, English
- unicef
- Have 1 children


Description:
I can�t say that the range of my interests is wide, but if I do something I do it with my heart. I like traveling and seeing new places, I like reading history books and books telling about other countries and their traditions. I like fashion and keep eye on latest fashion trends, I am sociable, purposeful and cheerful. I am an optimist! I can say that I'm outgoing, sociable and I enjoy life to its fullest. But at the same time, I'm very romantic, passionate, loving man, devoted, reliable friend and good listener

Ideal match description:
I just need a woman - a real one. honest greatest desire is to find my true love and to create a solid loving ... with her.
...................
I am Daniel by name, I would like to meet someone who is honest,decent, kind and sincere, someone who desires to create the atmosphere of happiness, care and love around us, I hope you are the one I am looking for and that your heart will melt when you start discovering the slightest corners of my soul. you can contact me with this email add ressdaniels tanley1960 that is at yah.oooo dot comdanielstanle y1960@yahoo.comD aniel
.................................................

Received: from [69.16.147.153] satelite provider
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 11:21:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: Daniel Stanley danielstanley1960@yahoo.com

Hi , How are you? Am Daniel by name, i really want us to have more conversation i have attached two of my pictures please let me know if you received this mail, i will give you more information when we chat on Skype or yahoo OK this is my Skype name ds201155 you add meMr. Daniel






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario