marzo 25, 2012

peter cole; globaltour007@yahoo.com

ImagenImagenImagen

Peter cole:
http://www.datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=114312
globaltour007@yahoo.com

-------- Message ------------------------------------------------
My name is Peter i was born in Bronx,New York but i grew in Temple Texas .I am a 41yrs old,male with nice looks, average body build, no drama and a positive outlook on life. I am a
confident, articulate, educated, successful professional that is seeking the exceptional partner. Athletic, Adventurous, and Romantic individual that enjoys: working out, laughter and spontaneous travel. Or,that i will join in the kitchen and have a glass of wine while she prepare dinner and we\'ll share deep stimulating conversation. A relationship that ends up where it\'s supposed to is what I seek. If that\'s a serious relationship, good friends or great lovers, I am prepared for the next encounter life has to offer me.I want a woman that I can trust without question and who can trust me the same. Holding each other, breathing each other, tasting each other as we watch the sun rise and set in each others arms. Laughing, crying, singing, praying, playing, working together to make life fun and safe for each other. I have not found that yet, but I am eternally hopeful. Maybe I am just a helpless romantic.........I have no physical or mental baggage and strive everyday to be a better man for myself. Karma, Kindness, Family, Loyalty and Honesty are important realities in my lifestyle. If we are meant to be, even geography couldn\'t keep us apart. Currently. hope to hear from you,and you can as well email me or IM me on globaltour007 at yahoo.
peter

From Peter Cole Sun Jun 7 10:51:26 2009
Return-Path:
Received: from 76.13.13.64 sunnyvale,ca, usa
Received: from [76.13.13.26]
Received: from [76.13.10.170]
Received: from [82.128.46.180] nigeria,

globaltour007: still here in Nigeria and i am having a really bad time here since i want to come home and my check cant be cash here
xxxxxxxxxx : why cant you cash the check there?
globaltour007 : they said that there is no USA bank on here and i will need to get it back to the state
xxxxxxxxxx : oh im sorry, so now, what do you think to do?
globaltour007: well i dont know and i am my son still on here and there is no one to help and what i need is to get my good ship and i will be on the plane
xxxxxxxxxxx : have you gone to your embassy?
globaltour007 : I dont have any problem with embassy
globaltour007 : just that i need to pay the sum of $500 to get my goods ship back to the state that is what is delaying me
xxxxxxxxxxxx : i think your embassy must to help you out
globaltour007 : well since i dont have any problem with traveling so i am not sure there will be anything to do there
globaltour007: i have 200 and what i need is 300 to get everything done
xxxxxxxxxxx : and from where do you think to get the rest?
globaltour007 : That is the problem cos i dont know any one that will help me
xxxxxxxxxxxx : im sorry i hope you can resolve it fine
globaltour007 : Thank you, just dont know what to do, can you help me and i will pay you back when i get to the state
globaltour007 : if you can help me i will pay you back as soon as i get back to the state since i will like to meet you in person

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario