marzo 25, 2012

james morrison; jamesmorrison1960@yahoo.com


James morrison
Jamesmorrison1960@yahoo.com
Jamesmorrison1960@hotmail.com

http:/www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5421400262

message:
Hello Dear, How are doing? I am James Morrison, 48years old. I live in the US. But I work as Production/Chemical Engineer with SHELL in an oil rig in the UK. I am a single man that is looking for a soul mate, a woman to love and treat like an angel. I am very much interested in you and would love to know you better. I saw your profile on tagged and I would like to meet you. I have a daughter, she is presently in Africa with her grandmom. I hope to hear from you soon. James.

his first email headers:

From James Morrison Wed Jun 10 17:49:00 2009
Return-Path:
Received: from 65.55.116.90 microsoft, usa
To:
Subject: my photo baby
Hello
How are you Doing and How is everything there with you...........Well i want you to know` that i have Been thinking of you and i want you to know that since you came into my Life and you buzz me and We talked..And you Refuse to Love me.....But i want you to know that Am Missing you...Please i want you to know that you have been a part of me....See i don't want to Rush but Please i want you to Give me a chance into your Life and Let me get to know you More....Please I want you to know that` there is No way i can Forget and Stop thinking of you...See i just want you to think about what`am telling you..Am ready to Take My Profile off tag and i want to be with you Forever.It Pains me that you Dont want to Give me your Number so that i can call you But i will Respect your Decision...Once Again Please give me a Chance to Prove my Self....

Thanks James


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario