marzo 30, 2012

charles_andrea0995@yahoo.com







http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=212142


charles0995


- 59 y/o male


- chesterfied, USA


- English, English, English


- self employed


- Have 1 children




Description:
Am kind of person with Love Caring Romantic, Human Feelings and Responsible Man...



Ideal match description:
Looking for a loving caring and responsible woman that i will spend the rest of my life not here for games neither play games myself...



--------------------------


Hello,How are you doing today? You have a very nice profile hope you can help mine to make it more beautiful than yours if you really care to chat with me you can add me on my IM charles_andrea0995@ yahoo.com... Love to hear back from you soon...caresC harles


-----------------------------------

Received: from [108.59.12.23]
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 08:25:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: Charles Andrea
Subject: If only my dream come true

Hello HH.
How are you doing today? i want to more about you.. if am not really interested in you and i will not contact...am really looking for a woman that i will be with till the rest of life... i don't know about.. i need a lady that is free willing to get married with me.. someone that really interested in me if you really want to know more about.. love to know more about you also..Love to hear from you soon.
Cares
Andrea

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario