abril 03, 2012

Anderson Jeffrey; anderson.jeffrey92@yahoo.com


http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=212099
smartkid
- 57 y/o male
- california, USA
- English, English, English
- contractor
- Have 1 children

Description:
Real man looking for something so special to my life

Ideal match description:
I'm looking for someone who isn't afraid to share their true feelings, desires and thoughts. I love to have fun and laugh as much as possible. I love to golf, but don't think for a minute that I'm any good at it. It does go right up the middle everytime...but I could probably throw it further. I also enjoy staying home and spending time with my son . As a lonely man now, he is of course my top priority. But now that he's 14, I'm finding I have a lot more time to myself, and would enjoy some company.
------------------------------------
Hello how are you doing today?well am Anderson by name and new to this online dating scene was going through profile when it got me fascinated i love what you said about your self and this as really gotten my attention am sorry if i have disturbed you with my note but i just wanna let you know you are a drop dead pretty!how i wish am receiving a big kiss from a special woman like you that would have made my day i would be glad to get to know you so you can tell me the secret of your beauty,i know you wont fail to tell me that or would you???Well i will like you to know that my son is such a nice caring boy and am aglad to tell you he get me on Datemefree.com bcos am so new to this online dating stuff ,he always want me to find some one and be happy for the rest of my life and am proud of him ...So i would be glad to read a note back from you or if you dont mind you can drop me a note on my yahoo account Anderson.jeffrey92 at yahoo dot com ..cheers and God blessanderson.jef frey92@/y//a//h//o//o//.//c//o//m/i will be very greatful if you can write me directly to my yahoo email address .
--------------------------------------------

Received: from [174.36.247.85] proxy
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 09:21:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: Anderson Jeffrey anderson.jeffrey92@yahoo.com

Yes its Correct address. it was really nice to get a Note from such a beautiful woman like you.. i NEVER imagined that a beautiful woman like you could like to get to know a man Like me you sound right in every way.. I can see that you are a very easy going woman.. who every man on this planet will love to be with... you look GORGEOUS as Well.. were are you from and for How long have you been on this internet thing.. I'm a New person here Just seeking for for that special person a woman who i can spend the rest of my life with if you really want to get to talk to me you can IM me with this (Anderson.jeffrey92/@/y/a/h/o/o/./c/o/m) i will really love to get a Note from such a beautiful woman like You -smiles, Hope to get a Note Back from You Pretty.. I must tell you that you dont Look Your age.. Thanks for writing me Bye for now and hope to get a Note back from you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario