abril 19, 2012

Tom frosen; tomfrosen@yahoo.com



http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=213778
ttommy
   - 54 y/o male
   - WIELKOPOLSKIE, POZNAN, Poland
   - English, English, English
   - business man
   - Have 1 children
Description:
i'm humble and cool caring what i hat in my life is lie ...carefully ready my profile very well before you mail me

Ideal match description:
i need humble and cool really need honest woman that is gonna love me and care for me till end of my life
************************************
i like your profile, i'm humble and cool caring what i hat in my life is lie ...carefully ready my profile very well before you mail me...so yo can add me tomfrosen@yahoo.com so that we can talk better
********************************************
Received: from [41.218.247.217] ghana
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 11:10:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tom frosen <tomfrosen@yahoo.com>
Subject: thanks for the message
Thanks for the message ....what i need in woman is honest,,,cos i need real love in my life.so what i want from you now is that we you be honest with me?How old are you?what are you doing for living ?i means your job?have you marry before ? what do you like in a man ? which country are you presently? give me time that you be online so that we can talk better .....you are welcome nice to meet you.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002243982408

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario