abril 09, 2012

Chris Willy; chriswlly@yahoo.com






honestmaninquestion


- 35 y/o male


- ohio, USA


- English, English, Arabic


- food management


- Have no children



Description:
im a very honest person who has sense of humor. i also like reading and watching movies..i love and also which to be loved back.


Ideal match description:
very honest person who has sense of humor too.. love and also which to be loved back.


---------------------------------


how are you doing beautiful woman.can we be friend pls ?


-----------------------------------


Yeah i mean we can be very good and great friend.fro such look to me and i love meeting great people too. ,you look administrative in nature lol.ya...thks 4 accepting my request ...my name is salam mohamed or you can call me chris..i live in the UK London ..im a mixed race white in color. i really like to know more of you too. my email is chriswlly@yahoo.com


--------------------------------------


Received: from [197.255.173.70] nigeria


Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 14:01:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: chris willy chriswlly@yahoo.com






Well my name is salam mohamed or you can call me chris ..im a mixed race white in color. i really like to know more of you too.


------------------------------------------------


chris willy




Hello HH ya...thks 4 accepting my request ...my name is salam Mohamed or you can call me chris..i live and work in London ..im a mixed race white in color. my mum is from USA while my dad is black afri.I am basically from USA, worked almost 15 yrs in UAE with the military American Embassy. as food and beverage manager and now I am in London working the branch office,to be going on transfer soon. Yeah we can be very good and great friend.fro such look beautiful to me and i love meeting great people. ,you look administrative in nature too lol.i really like to know more of you too. what do you do for living ? i mean your work. till i hear from you soon.ThanksFrom Chris

--------------------------------------


chriswlly: hi

chriswlly: are you there ?

xxxxxxx: yes im here

xxxxxxxx: but you have my request pendient

chriswlly: so how are ?

chriswlly: soory i didnt get your message from yahoo

xxxxxxxx: please log out and log in for you to see that im on line

chriswlly: pls resend it

xxxxxxxx: cos you appear of line

xxxxxxxx: off

xxxxxxxxx: are you teasing me??

xxxxxxxxx: if you have already added me is because you had to have read my message

chriswlly: no no no

xxxxxxxxxx: then, how have you added me?

chriswlly: im not chtting with my messager ..becuase it did not open

xxxxxxxxx: then, how did you get my id on yahoo?

xxxxxxxxx: cos i have sent toyou my yahoo id on the message

chriswlly: i got it from the message you have sent to me from datemefree site

xxxxxxxx: impossible cos in datemefree i

xxxxxxxx: Never leave my id on yahoo

xxxxxxx: in datemefree i give my id on gmail

xxxxxxx: and though gmail i give my id on yahoo

xxxxxxx: so, you had to have read my gmail to your yahoo, sending you my id on yahoo

xxxxxxx: are yo there?

chriswlly: sorry did not get your last message from yahoo

chriswlly: believe me pls

xxxxxxxxx: its impossible, im telling you that i only give my id on yahoo sending a personal email to your inbox on yahoo

xxxxxxxx: Never on datemefree

xxxxxxxx: so you had to read that message, but its impossible you have my id on yahoo

chriswlly: yes i do understand you very well

xxxxxxx: well, then, why do you lie to me?

xxxxxxx: saying me you did not read that message

xxxxxxxx: its not a good beginning for a friendship

chriswlly: ooooooh ok you mean your first letter to me on yahoo ?

chriswlly: yes i got it pls

chriswlly: that you said you work as a secretary in a small business

xxxxxxxxx: then why do you say to me that you dont have any message from me on your inbox on yahoo?

xxxxxxxxx: yes, that is

chriswlly: ....i got it pls

chriswlly: i thought you have send me another....didnt know it was the first one you are saying chriswlly: im so sorry about it

xxxxxxxx: no, having you on my buddy list here i dont need to send you another email, i think

xxxxxxxx: then you admit you have lied to me

xxxxxxxx: why?

chriswlly: yes i do...but pls forgive me pls

xxxxxxxx: its ok, but dont come back to lie me never

xxxxxxxx: i cannot stand that

xxxxxxx: ok

chriswlly: ok i promise i will not

xxxxxxxx: in fact, sometime ago i was about to get marry but that man was liying me all time until i discovered him

xxxxxxxx: therefore i abandoned him

chriswlly: pls i will never did that to you...i promise

xxxxxxxx: ok, i believe you

chriswlly: thanks

chriswlly: u got more picture to send ?

xxxxxxxx: you mean of me?

xxxxxxx: nop

chriswlly: yes my miss

xxxxxxx: jejejejej your misss

xxxxxxx: jejejejej

xxxxxxx: no, im sorry i dont have any other picture of myself

xxxxxxx: well, i like men with good sense of humor

chriswlly: what you mean by this jejejeje ??

xxxxxx: ahh its a spanish laugh

xxxxxxxx: it is like hehehehhe but in spanish

chriswlly: what is means ?

chriswlly: it means?

xxxxxxx: it means that you make me smile

xxxxxxxx: its not bad

chriswlly: i like to see your beautiful face in another pics ..pls

xxxxxxxxx: i dont have any other picture

xxxxxxxx: dont you believe me?

xxxxxxxx: i dont lie at all

xxxxxxxx: you did

chriswlly: its ok

chriswlly: so when will u get me another ?

xxxxxxx: firstly off, i Never lie, ok?

xxxxxxx: i dont know

chriswlly: in which country are you in for now ?

xxxxxxx: in spain

xxxxxxx: in my own country

xxxxxxx: have you ever been in spain?

chriswlly: can i give you a call pls

chriswlly: like to hear your sweet voice

xxxxxxxx: pick the phone

xxxxxxxxx: im calling you

xxxxxxxx: i have made you a call

xxxxxxxxx: you didnt pick up the phone

chriswlly: u are not having my number so how do you call me?

xxxxxxxxx: though internet

chriswlly: u are not having my number so how do you call me?

chriswlly: lol

xxxxxx: though here

xxxxxx: from my pc to yours

chriswlly: thanks and bye

xxxxxxx: why?

chriswlly: because u lie to me

xxxxxxx: im not liying you at all

xxxxxxx: you are who is liying me telling me youre from uk when youre nigerian

chriswlly: i never give u any phone number of mine ...and you say u r callin me

chriswlly: how ?

xxxxxxxx: im telling you that im calling you from my pc to your pc

xxxxxxxx: dont you understand that?

chriswlly: sorry i do not talk with scammers ok

xxxxxxx: jejejejejej here youre the scammer

xxxxxxx: not me

xxxxxxxx: ejjejejejej

xxxxxxxx: so adios imbecil

--------------------------------------

chriswlly: are you ?

chriswlly: where are you?

chriswlly: jejejeje

chriswlly: talk to me

chriswlly: ome boy talk to me..

xxxxxxxx: im telling you that im not a scammer, you dont believe me, its ok, there is not any word to say between us

chriswlly: but why lieing to calling me?

chriswlly: lying

chriswlly: and why do you say i belong to a country which i dont no

chriswlly: or are you from there ?

chriswlly: maybe you are from that country

chriswlly: byeeee

xxxxxxx: you are from nigeria, byeeee

chriswlly: really

xxxxxxxx: yes really youre from nigeria or ghana

chriswlly: jejejejeoh which level

xxxxxxx: i dont know, tell it to me

xxxxxxxx: sakawa boy of shit

chriswlly: jejejejeoh which level

xxxxxxxx: shit level

chriswlly: oh that bulshit

xxxxxxxx: exactly what you are a big black bulshit

chriswlly: why d insult baby ?

chriswlly: i never insulted you at all

xxxxxx: ah no? you have bad memory

xxxxxxxx: you called me scammer

xxxxxxxx: when you know that here the only scammer is you

chriswlly: couse you lie at me ..coming from a so call country

chriswlly: which im not

xxxxxx: do you have cam?

chriswlly: you ?

xxxxxxx: yes i have

chriswlly: yes i have too

xxxxxxxx: turn your cam on, i want to see your black face

chriswlly: can i see you pls ?

xxxxxxxx: first you, if you are not a scammer

chriswlly: you being too insulting

xxxxxxx: jejejejeje

chriswlly: why ?

xxxxxxxxx: im not insulting you at all, im telling your own true

chriswlly: ok

xxxxxxx: why dont you dare chatting to me face to face on cam?

xxxxxxx: i will answer you

xxxxxxxx: because youre not the man on your picture

chriswlly: open first

xxxxxxx: noo, youre the man, open yours first

xxxxxxx: ooopss sorry, youre not a man

xxxxxxx: youre just a sakawa boy coming form the jungle and sitting in a dirty cafe

chriswlly: what do you think you are ...fucking man

chriswlly: you are a man too

chriswlly: i know you

xxxxxxxx: ejejejjejejeje

chriswlly: jejejeje oh

xxxxxxxx: y si quieres, para que te quede claro, aqui tienes, perfecto español

xxxxxxxx: ala, busca el google translator

chriswlly: stop useing a translator ok

xxxxxxxx: im not using any translator, i dont need it for speaking spanish

chriswlly: byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

xxxxxxx: im spaniard

chriswlly: fool

xxxxxxxx: idiot jejeejje

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario