abril 09, 2012

Ben; bennackbeaney@yahoo.com








bennack


- 51 y/o male


- minnesota, USA


- English, English, English


- Constrution,building Engineer


- Have 1 children

Description:
I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can�t experience true love and generate a healthy relationship. I believe in a smaller �wow� when it is first a friendship and then a larger �Wow� later as it evolves into a Beautiful Loving committed relationship...



Ideal match description:
I would like to meet a special woman that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each other's eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met


--------------------------------------------------

Thanks my dear,plz can you add me up from there bennackbeaney@yahoo .com because i just wanna open new gmail because of you,...can't wait to have my full time chat with this pretty angel behind the screen...Bennack

-----------------------------------------------

Received: from [41.155.2.5] lagos, nigeria

Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 16:46:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: Bennack Beaney bennackbeaney@yahoo.com


I'm so happy to have your note from here,in short you are wonderfull woman just like my mum before she gone..how are you today my friend???do you have kids and if i may ask for how long have you been single and how long will you like to be a single woman unlike me like i said i hate been single because loniness kills faster than aids or any diseases,,i'm 51 years old with that young beautiful country girl...i will love you to tell me more about you if don't mind,wanna send you some pics later plss i will send you later in the morning...xoxoxox Bennack

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario