abril 17, 2012

jerry Bob; bjerry911@yahoo.com


http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=213853
bjerry911
- 55 y/o male
- new york, USA
- English, English, English
- business man
- Have 1 children

Description:
I AM A HONEST MAN WITH LOVING SO CARING GOOD LOOKING I WANT LOVE TO LADY?

Ideal match description:
I AM LOOKING FOR A NICE WOMAN WITH HONEST AND TRUTHFUL GOOD CARING AND LOVING?
------------------------------
Hello pretty lady, how are you doing? my name is Bob Jerry, am 55 years old widower, i will be very happy to talk with you for us to know more about each other better, give to me your email for me to write to you with my photos and more details about me,
---------------------------------------------
under these pictures:

Alexvahn1@hotmail.com

dipfreemanrichard@w.cn
john_rrd@live.com
john_owen@live.com
hanry147614@hotmail.com
jamesanderson20112011@hotmail.com
frankbills1@live.com
jonesmyles@live.com
bob201213@live.com
frankbills1@live.com
john_rrrd@live.com


Received: from [197.251.166.74] nigeria
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 18:36:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: jerry Bob
Reply-To: jerry Bob
Subject: GET BACK TO ME

Hello my dear how are you hope you good, is me Bob Jerry, I write about myself , I am a widower with one child I lost my beloved wife 6/years ago since then , the truth is that the spirit of love go out from my life because I love my wife so much, but now I am here to look for someone beautiful like you to spend the rest of my life with I am a good business man I buy car's and sale to other country's I move around country to country to market my cars my dear if you are willing to be with me we can talk on skype for us to see each other on cam send me your pictures thank you hope to hear from you kiss.

3 comentarios:

  1. This scammer contact me on Wayn, he used other name, he told me he was a military and sent me some fake pics of a military (he wasn't him) on camp, the first question he asked was "What I do for living", but checking in this site I found him, immediately I block him from my email.

    ResponderEliminar