abril 23, 2012

josephdogan48@yahoo.com

http://www.freeokdate.com/profile.php?ID=65132

Dogan 
   - 48 y/o male
   - from Highland Park, Florida, USA
   - English, French, English
   - seeking a Woman from 43 to 53 y/o

Description:
I am a simple man with good fit and have lived most of my life here with loneliness and need someone urgently who can share life together with me till death do us apart. I am happy, healthy, very romantic, have a son, love animals, and completely drug and disease free. I am well established in my career, goal oriented, and financially secure. I am seeking a long term relationship...

 Ideal match description:
I am looking for a kind, reliable woman who will love me as who I am. I think that long-term relationship based on love, mutual understanding and trust in each other. Ideal woman must be responsible and wise
**************

How are you today and how about your health,hope you are fine and good. Any well after going through your profile in this site i became interested in you.I will like to have you as my good friend whom i will like to share my life experience with.Your, age, race nor distance does not matter to me rather what matters most in a relationship is the maturity,truth and honest that exist between friends. if u don't mind chatting with me to see each other on web-camera here is my email address
( josephdogan48@yahoo.com) So that I can tell you more about my self and send to you my photo.
Sgt. Dogan.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario