abril 24, 2012

Johnny Roy; desireroseline01@yahoo.com


http://www.freeokdate.com/profile.php?ID=64662
 johnny27932 
   - 49 y/o male
   - from Edenton, North Carolina, USA
   - English, Dutch, French
   - seeking a Woman from 44 to 54 y/o
Ethnicity  Mixed
Religion  Christian
Marital status  Divorced
Description:
I'm first and foremost a Father, a role-model, and a bestfriend to my daugthers. That's the best job ever and could have ever wished for and then some. My paying job well is the CONSTRUCTION am into and I do enjoy and love that as well. I'm a man who loves his daugthers, family, friends and life in general. A simple, care-free, honest, loyal, faithful, but most off all real. Enjoy the outdoors, camping, fishing, kayacking, the beach, snowboarding, road trips, traveling. Going to concerts, sporting events, museums, and amusement parks. As well as just being home with friends having a barbecue, or just relaxing while watching a game on tv. Going to the movies, shooting pool, bowling, and restaurant or club. Amongst all this activities I love being a kid at heart and honestly drama free, I'd love to meet a woman who is not looking for games, drama, and knows where she is and wants out off life. My prefrence would be someone who's a kid at heart, loves life, the outdoors, traveling, and most definetly wants a serious relationship. CHEATERS well NO.. NO THANKS I pass... already had one and that is one to many in my life. Kind off funny when I have to be thankfull she was in my past for if not for her I would not have the lovely girl. As Albert Einstein said "I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious." I believe that everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. Anything else feel free to ask, I'm an open book. If you don't like a man who's honest, straight forward, faithfull, don't bother asking....

 Ideal match description:
I'd love to meet a woman who is not looking for games, drama, and knows where she is and wants out off life. My prefrence would be someone who's a kid at heart, loves life, the outdoors, traveling, and most definetly wants a serious relationship.
*****************************************
Hi,I think it's safe for me to say Hello. I could be wrong though but i know that you will understand what communication is all about. I think beings that we can get to know eachother and and see how we might be able to get started. What do you think?....I am single and very straight forward..I believed strangers we met and friends we become.....would you love to chat through mails, ...looking forward to hear from you.
Love Thoughts
Johnny
******************************************
desireroseline01@yahoo.com
*********************************************
[b]he's also on facebook[/b]  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003752813708
*********************************************************************************

Received: from [216.172.135.59]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 14:10:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: Johnny Roy <desireroseline01@yahoo.com>

[b]Originating IP:[/b] 216.172.135.59
[b]Originating ISP:[/b] Afnca
[b]City:[/b] San Jose
[b]Country of Origin:[/b] United States

Hi,thanks for the email and am so happy to read from you.Don't bother about your english,all is fine.Tell me about yourself

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario