abril 17, 2012

douglaswortman@yahoo.com





Douglas0

- 33 y/o male

- newyork, USA

- English, English, English

- engineer

- Have no children



Description:
.Hello I have been single all of my life. and now it's my turn to enjoy life, but I need someone to help me do that. I love to bowl, camp, attend flea markets, zoos, parks, and enjoy the outdoors and like doing just about anything as long as you have someone to enjoy things with. That's the part I am missing from my life. I miss the person who sits across from you while you are dining out, going places and doing things together. They are correct when they say one is the loneliest number. I am friendly, outgoing, personable, funny, witty and smart. I am a hopeless romantic and love the candles, flowers, cards and all the things that go with it including chivalry. Have been told that I am a great kisser! And of course, in return I will spoil you as well and treat you with the same respect that you treat me with. Remember, relationships are 50-50. I am looking for the last love of my life. I have been lied to, cheated on, stole from, and the games aren't fun either. Why can't adults be honest with one another instead of playing games?


Ideal match description:
I think a good relationship requires being each other's best friend, and trusting one another. I think each should respect the other's opinion and that stupid arguments over stupid things are healthy, as long as they are not taken too far. - Good communication. Never being ashamed of each other for any reason. On occasion surprising your mate with a nice romantic date or evening together and telling each other I love you. -
------------------------------------------------------

HelloHow are you today?Well i am Douglas I am 5'11", 125 lbs, 35yrs old,don't smoke or drink and my food is rather healthy balance meal.I love photography....and I create I also play a little piano and guitar... i am new member in here and don't know how to use it but i guess i still know some, i just loged in a tried to search and went to read your profile you are so lovely i think you are my match...i'm Looking for the one,the that makes me smile when she walks into the room. The one that is true of heart!And wants to make a good life.. i will be re-locating soon as soon as i find my Mrs.Right if that is what she needs for a better relationship and secondly age does not bother me all i need from a woman is 100% honest and trust if you can handle that i have no problem relocating if that is what you need for a better relationship also..If you interested, get back to me..

---------------------------------

All right feel free to E mail me also at Douglaswortman@yaho o.com

Thanks

-----------------------------------

Received: from [196.46.245.49] lagos, nigeria

Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 22:07:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: Douglas Wortman douglaswortman@yahoo.com


------------------------------




Douglas W


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario