abril 09, 2012

Eddi Rosado; eddie_rosado@aol.com


http://www.freeokdate.com/profile.php?ID=62952
Eddieman101 - 48 y/o male - from Bronx, New York, USA - English, English, English - seeking a Woman from 43 to 53 y/o
----------------------------------------------
Hello dear, how are you doing on this happy day. My name is Eddie Rosado and i live and work in the united state. I am a single dad, have a son 8yrs old living with me. I stumbled into your profile immediately i finished my registration on this site and i liked what it says, i wouldn't like to waste more time on this site because i am seriously looking for a life time partner as time and age seems not to be on my side anymore, i really don't know how long you have been here but i think i will like to build something real with you and hope it works out for both of us as it has always be our wish. Please dear, you can drop one or two line on eddie_rosado@aol.com telling me more about yourself or better still pass me your email address so that i can write you immediately. I will be patiently waiting for your response...Eddie..Cheers
-------------------------------------------------
Received: from 208.89.213.66 by webmail-d001.sysops.aol.com (205.188.181.92) with HTTP X-Originating-IP: [208.89.213.66]
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 10:19:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hi dear Henrietta , i am really glad to receive a mail from you just as i had hope. Its a beautiful day and we as human tend to expect beautiful things and i must say you are one of the beautiful thing that happened to me today. I am new to that site and you were the first person i came across while i was using the search engine, immediately i saw your simple and cute profile especially your picture, i willingly wanted to get to know you more better as friends first, i think we could get along and see where it leads us to but first we need to learn and understand more about each-other, our motives and plan for the future, we also need to know our values, interest and how we see things towards life. My dear i think my only enemy right now is the distance but that won't be a problem as long as we are willing to conquer the distance barrier i do not believe in distance being me a optimistic man. Am a man with self confidence, value and self esteem, am no failure to the important things in life because i have always adhere to one principle"which is, ''Aim and Work towards it'' and i must be frank, it has helped me a lot. Its my working hour now i guess i will have to stop here for now....Jotting down on more about myself is one thing that i need to sit, concentrate and take my time doing so i think i will be on it and send it to you before the day shuts down. Until then i am wishing you the best of the day. And please do not think your English is that bad, i bet you practice makes perfect. Like i said ''Aim and Work towards it'' has always be my guarded principle so please it will do you good if you can apply this. You will hear from me soon.Stay wellEddie
Hugs from Eddie your newly found friend
---------------------------------------------------

the picture where he is alone appears also on facebook under other name, see here
http://www.facebook.com/people/Henry-Sockson/100003465313192
Henry Sockson




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario