abril 07, 2012

Thomas Paris; thomasparis90@yahoo.com








bravespark

- 47 y/o male

- new york, USA

- English, Romanian, English

- Software Engineer

- Have no children


Description:
I am genuine, honest , kind, faithful to my loved ones . I believe my best qualities are sense of humor and keep sense of commitment and family. I'm confident, strong, self-assured, yet also humble and compassionate.

Ideal match description:
In ideal world I am looking for Sensitive, Sophisticated, Sensual, Spiritual, Spontaneous, Smart and Seductive ( running out of sss..)))) person who have \\
--------------------------------------------------------------------


i am writing this beautiful woman,the picture on your profile struck me and hit my attention.I really am honest,i don't know why i am writting you but i believe there should be a reason perhaps you are too beautiful that i cant take my eyes off your pics or perhaps its the LOVE thing at first sight.Truly it is called falling in love because we fall without noticing that we are actually falling,and should in case that just happened to me i do pray and hope i am FALLING INTO RIGHT HANDS.Have a blessed day sweetness!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

i sent you am message on that email.hope to hear from you..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Received: from [23.19.172.73]

Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 12:19:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: Thomas Paris thomasparis90@yahoo.com


Hi,you sent me your email on Datemefree,you can Call me Thomas Paris,
write to me if you got this message so i would keep in touch.
hope to hear from you? Happy Holiday..

----------------------------------------------------

Hi,the first one is the one on that site,then the rest are personal..
hope to hear from you soon.

----------------------------------------

Received: from [41.203.64.130] nigeria

Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 00:14:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: Thomas Paris thomasparis90@yahoo.com


How are you doing? i'm not always here online,i want you to send me your number so i can keep a close relationship with you.how is your day going?






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario