abril 30, 2012

gen_kennedy55@hotmail.com




the man on the picture is the General RICHARD DANNATT, see here http://jasonbye.photoshelter.com/gallery/General-Sir-Richard-Dannatt/G00008bP77NF8R1Q

http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=214397
hopeside900
   - 54 y/o male
   - Beverley Hills, USA
   - English, English, English
   - Military
   - Have no children

Ethnicity  Caucasian
Religion  Catholic
Marital status  Widow
*****************

Hello there Your profile is appealing..I adore and admired everything in your profile.will be glad to know more about you to see if we can go further..it will be great to know more about you. I am Kennedy 55 years,Single and looking for someone lovely like you.You definitely got your appearance so attracting and appealing.I guess nobody is going to skip your profile without sending you a message. I can see sincerity in you.You look far younger than your age..Relationship is not a matter of age differences or the distance.Do not think of the distance between us.contact me and lets see where the roads of fate lead us. kindly right me back if you find my profile interesting, maybe we could start as being friends..and sharing each others thought.I'm sure you would find me interesting if you give me a trial.well here is my personal email (gen_kennedy55@hotm ail.com) Lets chat on yahoo messenger or on msn. if only you care to chat.You can also choose to drop me a mail. I will be waiting to hear back from you.I wish you a great time.Take care..
***************************

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.244.142]
From: Kennedy McCook <gen_kennedy55@hotmail.com>
Subject: Hello my dear..
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 02:19:17 -0700

[b]Originating IP:[/b] 41.218.244.142
[b]Originating ISP:[/b] Ghana Telecom
[b]City:[/b] Accra
[b]Country of Origin:[/b] Ghana

Hello HH thank you very much for your nice and lovely email..To be honest i can understand everything you say and understand you better..I don't have any problem with you English ok..I will really love to get to know you better and see where this can lead us..who knows..[color=#FF0000]Am a military man and have been in the US army for 23years now..[/color]I will be very glad if you can try and get access to MSN so we can meet on line for a nice chat to know more about each other.You sound very interesting to me and am already interested in you..Attached are some new pictures of me and hope you like them..take very good care of yourself and stay blessed..bye for now..
Best Regards..
Kennedy..!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario