abril 09, 2012

Harry Cole; harrycole@live.com

Imagen
http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=213195
harrycole00
- 55 y/o male
- California, USA
- English, English, English
- military

Description:
I am a fun loving man, jovial, lovely and passionate. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My Hobbies include jogging, baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer, traveling, golfing etc. I also like pets like dog, cat etc

Ideal match description:
just my match
----------------------------------
Hello Dear, how's your day and how's the weather condition over there? The world is wonderfully made, it's nice to know about your weather condition over there. .. what may I call you and where are you from?Sorry if this email to you seems Bothering but am sure you would understand after explaining my reasons, i was wandering around when i came across your Profile it was just stunning could not believe my eyes .am sure you must have alot of admirers chasing you around and even knocking down your door .well i won't blame them cause i will be doing the same as well maybe mine will be more rational cause i will be chasing you with a wedding ring. Sorry for not introducing myself, i am Harry am very hard working man , Am a fun loving guy, sincere ,considerate in all that i do and also very Happy with what i got.Well was wondering if we could be able to chat sometime cause you look like a nice person to be with well am looking for a soul mate, companion, a lover and someone to be there for me as i would for her as well and best friends .Would really appreciate it if i can get a reply from you, ( harrycole @ live dot com ), Hope to hear from you soon.RegardHarry.
--------------------------------------------
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.228.29] ghana
From: Harry Cole
Subject: Thanks your message
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 01:12:24 +0100

Hello My dear , I am happy to meet you, it is me Harry from datemefree.org,
Good to hear from you and How are you doing today ? Hope every body is doing well in your family,It's my pleasure to meet you and i would like to tell you little more about myself , i hope you will also do the same .i will also like to see more pictures of you. as you already know my name is Harry. i live in California , in the city of Tracy where the Features local governance information, including directory of elected officials, committees, and city services, as well as area demographics.
I'm a divorced , i have been a Soldier all my life and i have just one Son, i have a house in CA Tracy area , i live alone but i have been in Iraq for 5 years now. Am 57 years of age, i set to retire on 25 April then i will be free if every thing went well with me as i plan it. I don't have to be your first love, but I want to be your last ,I’m looking to find someone to develop a relationship, so if you are looking for only friendship or just hanging out then I am not the right person for you .
I am a responsible 57 year old Man. i enjoy my job and I thrive for success in everything I do. I enjoy intelligent conversation, all outdoors, movies, reaching goals, relaxing, cooking, born fires, boating, sports, romance, partying with friends, cars, and i love travelling just to name a few things. I am very adventurous. Commercial crab fishing and much of them are some examples of thrills I have been lucky enough to survive in so many Mission. Am American soldier stationed in Afghanistan as UN soldier fighting against Taliban's to bring peace in Afghanistan even though things are getting worst every day but we are doing our best to save the life's of innocent people. i been in Afghanistan for the past 38 month now and i am the squadron leader (S.L) 35th Infantry Regiment (United States) and i am a very caring and loving man. I'm looking for a true intimate and meaningful relationship where there is love, passion, respect and romance.
I am a fun loving man, jovial, lovely and passionate. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My Hobbies include jogging, baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer, traveling, golfing etc. I also like pets like dog, cat etc. Well I will appreciate us being good mate in sincerity, honesty and trust although we just knew each other, we can share ideas and discuss about more issues as we talk more about ourselves, and as time goes on there may be something great for us in the future.
I am supportive and caring and have a loyal and tolerant character's very humble, honest, understanding and truthful. I'm a very passionate, physical person that would want the same in a mate, deeply romantic, optimistic, hopeful, wise, & smart, I have a good, honest heart and don't like being lied to.
I am looking for a woman whom I will love with all my heart, the woman that I will spend the rest of my life. Someone, who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will build a happy and enviable home. I'm insistent on personal/mutual respect, kindness and honor. I am affectionate by nature, but believe that trying to sense the boundaries of others shows caring, sensitivity and a willingness to move on.
I do not seek for perfection because no one is perfect. A man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him. I hope that you are the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. please i want to remind you that two can only walk together when they agree within themselves. we are no more youths, so we have to be honest to each other so that we can build a happy home for our better future. Please, feel free to tell me more about yourself and Have a wonderful day and I hope to hearing from you soon.
Take good care of yourself,
Harry.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario