abril 10, 2012

Cris Dante; crisdante93@yahoo.com


http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=213325
Cristianodante22
- 52 y/o male
- Los Angeles, USA
- English, English, Italian
- Contractor
- Have 1 children

Description:
I'm a down to earth guy with a great sense of humor, extremely loyal and faithful to all my friends and family. I'm an average guy that likes to do just about anything. I love most all outdoor activities, especially hiking and swimming. My friends describe me as a very caring and giving person. I value all my friend and especially my Daughter..I enjoy good conversation, going on vacation to places I�ve never been before, or just hanging out at the house. I am a great father to my My daughter and I�m very involved in her lives. I�m a responsible person who is very honest and trustworthy. I will speak my mind; even if it�s not what you want to hear, but I will never lie to you. I am a simple and easy going person. I appreciate nature and adventure. I live a simple life. I'm a passionate lover, a committed partner. I like reading motivational and passionate books, singing, dancing. I like traveling and I like jazz, R&B and rock music. I play my part in everything i get involved with. I want someone who can accept me as a friend and maybe our friendship can grow to a relationship. I want someone I can find my love in her arms. I am here because a friend found a life partner here and today they are doing fine.

Ideal match description:
I'm looking for someone that will bring joy to my life and also a caring and faithful wife that will be there for me always..There is no one on earth more serious about finding love and successful partner than I am and you can count on that. The success of loving another person is the kind of success I am seeking today. The richness of caring for another woman is what I am looking for now. Would love to find someone with whom I could share the lessons I have learned. I am extremely passionate about continuing to actively create the most amazing, dynamic and awesome life possible. Would love to find a partner who has what I am talking about to actively create an amazing life together.
-------------------------------------------------
Hi pretty,How are you doing? I'm Cristiano...I hope you get this email and it finds you well. I was glancing through profiles when your gorgeous picture got me attracted while your lovely words had me winked you..lol.I really was marveled reading your profile and i enjoyed doing so. The first thing that came to my mind when i saw your picture was..'WOW..you're drop dead ..GORGEOUS. lol. so i thought i'ld take out time to introduce myself. I'm a gentle hearted man, I like making friends because friends are the best. Love is not about body stature, but its all about what is in the heart. what I care about is you are beautiful and I wish to be the man you've always wanted and I'm sure you and I would work things nicely being ..together My.. personality traits are Simple, honest,cheerful.I like these kinds of music Romantic music,Rock,and souls. I've been a widower for 6 years now and I wish to settle down now to find a real Love. I have a daughter and I'm proud to be her father. I'm into Construction, a building contractor, but right now I'm presently in west Africa Nigeria execute a contract with a beinart companies and the contract that i am executing here is a very large one, I'm getting back to relocate with my dream one . I believe the time that i will be spending down here will help us to get to know more about each other.. And maybe we could plan on meeting when i get back home..Nothing is more beautiful than you wearing only the moonlight and my kisses. You are so pretty that I believe God spent extra time creating you.I like holding hands walking together side by side and sharing love vows and I see you as a woman I would love to do that with and cuddle with my woman.I also like playing Chess and Football at my leisure Time.I've learn't to respect beauty very well thats why I am willing to respect you.. So all that matters is for the two hearts to be together somewhere,somehow,s omeday.I am a simple man, I don't like night life, I prefer living under
-------------------------------------------------------
Received: from [98.139.210.49]
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 16:26:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: Cris Dante crisdante93@yahoo.com

Hello Beautiful. it really nice to get a Note from such a beautiful woman like you.. i NEVER imagined that a beautiful woman like you could like to get to know a man Like me among all the men on the site..lol. you sound right in every way.. I can see that you are a very easy going woman who every man on this planet will love to be with. you look GORGEOUS as Well.. where are you from and How long have you been on this internet thing. I'm a New person here Just seeking for for that special woman who i can spend the rest of my life with. I will really like to get to know you better if you dont mind. Please tell me more about yourself on here, and i will also reply back telling you more about mnyself as well. Hope to hear back from you real soon Thanks. Cristiano
---------------------------

Received: from [98.139.213.248]
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 14:54:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: Cris Dante crisdante93@yahoo.com

Sorry for not getting in touch with you on here on time, But i already gave you my other email Address, so you can write me on there, I can talk to you on there while working Okay

a new message on datemefree, telling me he has changed his addy on yahoo

Hi Beautiful, Have tried sending you messages times without number's but its not going through, Maybe you should write me yourself on cristianodante22'@ yahoo.com. I will really love to get a note from you on there knowing more about you beautiful. Hope to hear back from you real soon. cristiano

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario